REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Who: All interested boys basketball players grades 4-9 (2019-20 School year)
Where: Wayzata High School Gyms
What: 3 on 3 Tournament (All Money made goes to the WBBA Program for Player Scholarships)
When: Sunday, October 6th (Tournament will start at 8:30am)
-A tournament schedule will be sent out the first week of October
Cost: $60 per team (Max. of 4 guys on a team)
-Registration Deadline: Saturday, September 28th
Age Divisions: 4-9th Grade (Grades based on 2019-2020 school year)
-4-5th / -6-7th / -8-9th
-We reserve the right to modify divisions to balance out teams
-Players are responsible for creating and registering their own team
Head Coach, Bryan Schnettler,
1. A schedule will be sent out for each age division the week before the tournament.
2. Games will be 12 minutes running time. If the game is tied at the end of 12 minutes there will be a 2 minute over time.
3. Games will be scored by 1’s and 2’s, with 2’s being behind the 3 point line. Score will be kept by the official on your court.
4. All fouls will be called by the official on your court. Shooting fouls will result in either 1 or 2 points, depending upon where the foul took place. Non-shooting fouls will result in a checked ball at the top of the key, plus 1 point for the foul.
5. No stalling on offensive possessions (Must make effort to try to score). 30 Second shot clock (to be judged by officials)
6. Make it, take it on all scored baskets (Ball is checked at the top of the key behind 3point line).
7. All changes of possession must be cleared behind 3 point line.
8. Disputes that cannot be determined by officials will be determined by the tournament director.
9. Captains determine first possession of the game through rock, paper, scissors.
10. Good luck and have fun!